Saturday 9 May 2015

SEXUAL ENLIGHTENMENT

"Do not hide anything... They will still find out!"
It was a Saturday morning, so i casually walked
into my sister's room to get it tidied up as usual,
while she was away in school. She had to leave
earlier than expected, because their class was to
go to Ogba zoo for an excursion that day.
As i stripped off her bed covers to launder, a
phone and several editions of PLAY BOY
magazines went down with the sheets.
With mouth agape, I picked up the phone that
caught my eyes amongst the heap on the floor.
Behold! It was a BLACKBERRY Z10- what no one
else in the house had. Not even mum. How could
she have acquired such an expensive piece?
Stealing was out of the question, because she
would not dare; nor did she buy it, because she
did not have that buoyant savings to acquire a
phone. She is only 13!
As I contemplated on what to do with my new
discovery, i surfed the phone, only to discover
some blue content and some serious profane
chats. I could not take it any more, so resorted to
reporting the case to our mother, who was
outside pruning the garden. I explained all I saw
to our mother and we exchanged our suspicions,
waiting impatiently for her return.
On 4.15pm after a late lunch, my sister was
already kneeling before a curious duo, explaining
in tears, how she got hold of the phone and
magazines.
Of course, her boyfriend in their secondary school
had given it to her.
My mother inquired if they went further to having
sex but she confessed that the advances ended in
kisses.
My mother just could not buy the story, as while
she thought her baby was still a saint, she has
gone really wild!
Mother did not know how to react to the
situation, as she blamed herself endlessly for not
giving us sexual orientation earlier? Like who
would have figured out that a 13 year old could
be this exposed? What a generation! That instant,
she sat us both down and gave us serious sexual
orientation. The next moment, we were on our
way to IMAGO CLINIC for a scrupulous virginity
test.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and sharing the blog. Valuable and excellent post, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.
    lots of great information and inspiration. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.
    I appreciate your excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Am glad I have an audience

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

You Might Also Want To Read