Friday 22 May 2015

My saviour Not My Saviour


I longed for answered to my unanswered prayers...
Night after night, I cried my eyes out for my desires.
Day after day, I starved myself against my worthless cravings.
But...
When I thought all hope was lost,
When I have given up on myself,
That moment I dashed my dreams and burnt my inaccurate records,
That instant I made myself subject to my secret idol,
I was sent a helper!
The answer to my ceaseless prayers!

With a doubtful heart, I followed him; like a sheep led by its shepherd.

Occasionally, the goat in me would still show up and tell me how arrogant I am and remind me of what my frenemies think of me.

While trying to please my helper, I plaque my inner senses.
Even when I fail, he still sees my brink of success.
I cannot but call him my saviour, because that is what he really is.
He saved me from my lost self.
He is truly a saviour sent from My Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Want To Read