Friday 22 May 2015

SOMEONE I MET (25/05/2014)

We all meet people every day.
In the mall, school, church and even in our homes.
Most of them are just casual, others important!
Many acquaintances, most we tag "friends".

Well, I met SOMEONE...
SOMEONE that made me go back to my long abandoned dictionary to check again the definition of a friend.

SOMEONE that affirmed the honesty of the Bible when it says "a friend sticks closer that a sister".

SOMEONE that came casually, but would not go the same, because I choose to retain him not as a lover though#.

Yes, HIM! That gender that can never be totally trusted.

Needless to say, He has given me a good reason to not just pick up my pen, but the courage never to drop it.

He has reviewed to me, just like mum always does, who I really am and could be.
He, who has shown me, not just the many ways to fish but countless fishes.
He just rekindled the little flame that seems invisible.
That burning desire to make all of my dreams come true.

SOMEONE who has been sowing countless seeds inside of me with his advices.
SOMEONE who believes in me and wants my numerous potentials not to waste.
Could he be God-sent?
Someone God has sent to lift me up from my obscurity?
Someone who has come to put an end to that state of anarchy raging deep within my soul since I lost my zeal
Or could he be a pretender trying to be a con man and an opportunist?

Whichever way... if his sown seeds bear fruits, that SOMEONE would be blessed to have made a thousand dead cells rise again!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Want To Read