Monday 9 March 2015

MISS LONELY

In vogue now is the endless pageantry's swimming in this our little ocean called EARTH;
The beauty, fashion, and face pageants. Most trending now is the academic pageants in campuses.
Amongst all of these pageants, as a 21st century lady, I have been most unfortunate to have being effortlessly crowned 'Miss Lonely'. A flawless victory!

Indeed, I am so lonely!
The more I try not to be, the more isolated I become.
My Friendship-Zone keeps expanding. Ironically, I appear obscure in the picture.
Apparently, the world is a beehive of activities, but it appears unusually empty and calm to me.
My family is always there for me but not always here with me.
Sometimes, I look for the ideal soul to share my pains with, but I find none.
The dauntless smiles, the pretty faces, the attentiveness and the smashing remarks... How genuine are they? 
Am I being too sensitive or could this be the product of my feelings of insecurity?
Are they friends or foes? Acquaintances or fr enemies?

And I will be damned!
The very ears I infiltrated are being dewaxed.
The curious eyes I gazed upon have turned queer and indifferent.
The same solid shoulders I leaned on have become miry
The solid convictions I use to get have all melted away...

I wonder, if this loneliness has turned to amnesia,
Because I cannot I identify myself anymore.
All friends I know have gradually become unknowns
I feel like am living all alone in this world
All by myself
Walking down an endless path
Trying to make my way home.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Want To Read