Wednesday 18 March 2015

STRENGTH OF A BOOK

So strange how free and liberated I feel, when I cast all my burden, cares and worries on you. Very interesting to find out so many truths and mysteries, when I meticulously explore every part of you. How inspiring it is when I get closer to you on my boring days. How great it feels to have you around me always. It is too good to be true to know that you are endless; you have found a path with a Supreme Being that has made you immortal. I am so pleased to know you. You, who has become the mouth piece of the dumb, the deaf and the timid. You, who has seen great and record-breaking events that has occurred way too long before our forefathers were ever conceived. You, who has become much more important than any armaments ever fashioned. You, who has decided to fall right back in love with anyone who wants you badly...... I have never seen anyone as generous as you are, when it comes to sharing your love. What amazes me most is that you share it according to the passion each lover has for you. The world sees through you. This defected world uses you as a pair of glasses to correct their myopia. This dumb world hears through you. Though I acknowledge my love for you, sometimes I doubt it, because you make and mar. Through you; thousands of generations could be destroyed or even built to be scattered. You sit on a fence, which is why you allow evil and good to abide in you. The explicit world uses you; the occultist world makes you manipulate inquisitive souls into their folds. Spiritually sharpened eyes got blunt when they invade your explicit and vulgar arena... _Young and pure souls are lost. Homes are shattered_ you caused it all! Do you have any idea? My love, please, can you do me a favour by taking a stand? Not with the side that mars and destroys, but with the side that builds and corrects... THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Want To Read